[scribus-dev] Scribus e.V.: application form and letterhead

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Sep 15 17:37:57 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

Please find attached drafts for the application for membership in English and German, as well as a draft for the letterhead. I inserted my address, as it will probably be the first registered (with the court) address. All members of the first managing committee will, of course, insert their own address if and when they use the template. I also added an email address, which might be added to the info domain. I suggest that the future chairman receive emails sent to the address and then forward them to whoever he thinks should handle an issue. Please note that I used Bitstream Vera Sans for the name of the organisation, not because I'm a fan of this font, but because we use it for the splashscreen.

Once we have agreed on the text for the application, one of our PDF form wizards could create a nice form in Scribus ;)

Any comments are appreciated, as usual.

Regards

Christoph

PS: Inkscape 0.46 constantly crashes my system, as more than 5000 fonts seem to much for it to handle. If someone could send me a PNG created by Inkscape for a better printing result of the letterhead, this would be much appreciated.