[Scribus] Scribus-1.0.1 ?

bk bk390934
Thu Aug 7 23:13:23 CEST 2003

On Thursday 07 August 2003 12:21, Franz Schmid wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I plan to release a maintenance Release for Scribus-1.0, fixing
> the most annoying Bugs.
>
> Should I do that or should Development continue immediatly with
> the Scribus-1.1 Branch ?
>
> Any comments are welcome.
>
> Best Regards,
> Franz Schmid

In my opinion any open source project has more to gain by providing reliable
and usable software than being eternal beta software that put features over
stability. I would take a leaf out of KDE's and OpenOffice.org's book and try
to release a minor release (a bugfix release) after each major release (a
feature release).