[Scribus] Re: Style menu disappeared

Patrick magicpage91
Wed Aug 20 22:03:30 CEST 2003

On 20 Aug 2003 09:12:18 +0000
Ossi Viljakainen <ossi.viljakainen at iki.fi> wrote:

> Foes anyone have any clues on this? How it is possible that the
> style-menu remains absent although I remove all files from ~/scribus/
> -dir reinstall whole application?
>
> I wish someone could give me some tips. Thanks.
>
> -Ossi
=================

Usually, Ossi, if you don't have any text on the page or text selected,
then the Style menu will not be available to you.  Makes sense really,
since why would you need to apply styles to a blank page?

It is not part of your settings files, it is just the way the program is
designed to be.  The developers can correct me if I am mistaken about
this.

Regards,
Patrick

--