[Scribus] more translation

Petr Vaněk petr
Tue Dec 30 12:57:02 CET 2003

hi all.

After 4 Scribus releases and after a lot of Red Dwarf episodes seen
I update czech translation today to fit CVS version. It's available on:

http://www.yarpen.cz/scribus/

It's just something like "beta" so a few updates should follow...
I hope so.

Petr

P.S. and OT too:
Rimmer: In which case we can remove him from duty as per Space Corps Directive
1_9_6_1_5_6.
Kryten: 1_9_6_1_5_6? Any officer caught sniffing the saddle of the exercise
bicycle in the women's gym will be discharged without trial? Hmm, I'm sorry
sir, that doesn't quite get to the nub of the matter for me. (To Lister) Sir,
we have enough thistles and weeds and cultured fungus for you to scrum
yourself stupid until the day you die. This foolhardy trip beggars logic.

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz