[Scribus] bus error starting scribus

Ralf Höling r.hoeling
Sat Jul 5 13:54:59 CEST 2003

Am Samstag, 05.07.03 um 02:14 Uhr schrieb Carsten Senger:

> On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 01:46:56AM +0200, Ralf H?ling wrote:
>> Hi Paul!

> Maybe this errormessage is produced because you named the file
> gcctest.txt.
> Normaly gcc return with this message (looks like modified by apple):
> gcctest.txt: file not recognized: File format not recognized
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I think you are right, as I wrote before, now I get another error
message.
To see, if the problem is qt or scribus or something else I installed
qthello
via fink. Now this progrm starts and makes some windows but without
anything inside :-(
I get the error message
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
Major opcode: 40
Minor opcode: 0
Resource id: 0x0

So is it an error in my Xfree86-installation?

Ralf