[Scribus] Portrait, landscape, continued

Patrick magicpage91
Mon Jul 14 22:35:19 CEST 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:38:14 -0600
Graham Monk <gdmonk at shaw.ca> wrote:

> I am also having the problem of not being able to print
> in landscape mode. New document set up as US Letter
> landscape, will not print as landscape. tried printing to
> file, when opened up the resulting .ps file it is portrait.
> Interesting point, I am also using SuSE 8.2 Pro.
> Scribus 0.9.7
> This is in response to this posting
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2003-June/001139.html
> Is there anyone on the list using SuSE 8.2 Pro that has got
> this working properly?
> Graham

====================

Graham,
As maciej, mentioned, that bug is fixed, but will require you getting
the cvs files and compiling it yourself.  I can confirm it works just
grand in SuSE 8.2!  If you don't want to compile it, let me know
privately and I will build you an rpm to make installing it a bit
easier.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---