[Scribus] Possible Bug

Patrick magicpage91
Sat Jul 19 02:43:06 CEST 2003

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:27:12 +0530
Subash Jeyan <nsjeyan at vsnl.net> wrote:

> hi,
>
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:17:13 +1000
> Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:
>
> > Scribus 1.0 Build ID 14 july 2003 F-C-C-T
> >
> > OS Mdk 9.1 with 168 Meg of RAM
> >
> > File->New->OK
> >
> > Right Click on work area->Modify->Untick "Text flows around box"
> >
> > Left click on work area and move mouse around
>
> mdk 9.1 here too, but not reproducible. which version of qt? 3.1.2
> here...
>
> regards, subash.

Not able to reproduce the error on my SuSE 8.2 install.  In fact,
haven't seen too many problems with 1.0 at all.  Will hopefully have
time to put it under some workload later.  For the moment though, looks
like a good build made it by the inspectors!  :o)

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---
        Registered Linux User #225206