[Scribus] KDE 3.1 and QT 3.1.1 packages for RH 8.0 / 7.3 users

Robert Rockers rpm
Mon Mar 10 15:14:13 CET 2003

While we are on the topic of packages... I keep a scribus build for my work
(its a must have for our desktop workstations) on our current systems.  If
you have Redhat 8 you can download the current version of scribus at:

http://www.rockerssoft.com/apt/redhat/8.0/en/i386/RPMS.rockerssoft

make sure you download the English documentation, the svg exporter, and the
scripter too.  Hope this is useful for someone.

Bobby