[Scribus] 2 font problems & 1 crash & 1 issue

Johannes Wilm j
Wed May 7 17:07:37 CEST 2003

Maybe I didn't state myself clearly: I do understand that you for some reason
want to have that scrapbook sollution. The problem is just, that when people
place some text besides the document, it seems to disappear completely. Now I
would consier that a hge problem.  What if one moves the mouse too far to the
right by accident and wups - the enitre text box with all styling is gone!
Can't you just diaable the possibility to move anything in that "dark hole"
besides the document?

--

Johannes Wilm