[Scribus] screenshots of scribus 0.9.10 cvs

Patrick magicpage91
Thu May 8 01:53:15 CEST 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003 23:48:41 +0200
Johannes Wilm <j at indymedia.no> wrote:

> yes they look good. Now tell me guys do yo also have this:
>
> http://folk.uio.no/johannwi/scribus1.png
>
> when you resize the text after editing it? Or even when you write some
> text at size 12, then delete it, set the font size to 60 and then
> write something else. Or is that just me & debian?
>
> --
> Johannes Wilm
==============

Johannes,
It would appear it's not just Debian that has this problem as it appears
with my SuSE 8.2 as well.  As Paul points out though, QT seems to be the
culprit, but can anything be done about it?  Is it just a display bug?
Will the text print out as it should or is the printout the same thing?
Kinda hard to do titles over 20 points with a bug of this nature!

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---
        Registered Linux User #225206