[Scribus] Fix for Python 2.3 compile problems

Johannes Wilm j
Sat Nov 1 15:16:35 CET 2003

On Saturday 01 November 2003 14:54, Bill Carini wrote:

> Convert to Outlines also seems to work.

It works better for me now as well, although it seems to put all letters that
didn't fit into the text-frame into the upper left corner when converting,
and it still has a tendency to crash.

I was thinking of making a list of all needed functions for the python-plugin,
then we can put it up once the wishlist wiki works again.
(By the way, there is something funny in the way text is wrapped around
outline objects)
--
Python-functions
GetLink(["name"]) - will return a list of all text frames that are linked to

SetLink(list)  - links all textframes specified in list to oneanother.

SetTextFrame(text, ["name"]) - will exchange the content of the frame "name"
with text. If "name" is not specified, it will use the current text frame.

ConvertToOutlines(["name"]) - will convert the text frame "name" to outlines.
If "name" is not specified, it will use the current text frame.

AddColor(name, RGB | CMYK) - will add the color name with the RGB-value RGB or
CMYK-value CMYK.

--
Johannes Wilm