[Scribus] Windows version

Johannes Wilm j
Wed Nov 5 00:02:43 CET 2003

On Tuesday 04 November 2003 22:50, Paul wrote:
<...>
> There is also nothing to stop someone asking for the licence to be
> changed for some of their material.

yes, that is true. At the same time, scribus is at the verge of actually being
quite usable, so if you and Franz should get any funny ideas, like changing
to a proprietary license, I am sure someone would pick up the gpl-tree. (not
that I think you would be doing that)

> As you all know, I've worked on a Quark importer. There was two reasons
> why it was never released
>
> 1. Quark wanted money off us per copy or they'd not be nice to us
> 2. Any work surrounding the importer could not be released

bastards!

--
Johannes Wilm