[Scribus] .moc problem

Magic Page magicpage91
Tue Nov 11 02:17:09 CET 2003

Hey guys,

Just got the new CVS tonite and compiled it.  Did not have any of the
.moc problems associated with the last file Peter made available to me
from the cvs.  I did notice that this cvs checked for Python, where the
other files did not.

I also noticed that I again do not have the Help>About Scribus window.
I mentioned this on the last cvs I compiled from the cvs site and it
disappeared with the tar file Peter made available to me.  There is
something in the site cvs that does not compile correctly to allow that
information window to appear.  I hope I am not being too confusing.  It
may be that the png file is not with the downloadable CVS, not sure.

Minor problem though and it seems everything works otherwise so far.

Patrick
--
           ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206