[Scribus] qt 322 and 1.1.2

Magic Page magicpage91
Mon Nov 17 05:46:28 CET 2003

fsanta wrote:
> I have qt 322 instralled and working on my SuSE 8.2 system
> but when I compile scribus it compiles against 3.1.1, the
> original SuSE rpm's. Here is my path:
>
> echo $PATH
> /usr/local/qt/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/
> bin:/usr/games:/opt/gnome2/bin:/opt/gnome/bin:/opt/kde3/
> bin:/usr/lib/java/jre/bin:/opt/gnome/bin
>
> How can I get it to compile against the 322?
> Thanks, Steve.

Steve,
SuSE's qt3 is located in /usr/lib/qt3, so it's sounding like you might
have a couple of different versions installed or something.  If you used
SuSE rpm files to update your 8.2, then everything was removed of the
old QT3 and new symlinks, etc installed for the new 3.2 version.  Maybe
you need to do the export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt3 command in your shell
before beginning your compile?

Patrick
--
           ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---