[Scribus] plugins

bulk at katskave.com bulk
Mon Nov 17 17:22:56 CET 2003

On Monday, November 17, 2003, at 10:28  AM, Petr Van?k wrote:

> but 4 mentioned in ScribusApp::InitPlugs() - some helpPlug?!

if (ty == 4)
    helpMenu->insertItem(tr(nam));

would be obfuscated code if it wasn't adding an item under the help
menu.  :)    Under the help menu Scribus has things like "About
Scribus" and "About Qt".  I'm guessing that the "About Qt" part at
least is a plug-in that grabs from whatever Qt you have installed
(because I remember someone being told that they shouldn't have to
recompile Scribus after upgrading Qt).

I can't help you much more than this because while I took a few classes
in C++, trying to learn the source for this project shows me how little
I had to learn to get A's and B's.  It is very humbling.

-- mary