[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.1 on Gentoo

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Oct 4 17:46:50 CEST 2003

Hi All

I updated my local ebuild on Gentoo for Scribus 1.1.1 which is now
listed at www.scribus.org.uk.

Works, runs.. much better. Like the font conversion thing.

Anyway..

The 2 issues I previously mentioned.

1) The red frame boxes being drawn where frames werent. its gone

2) The selected frame hanging around until 2 more are clicked is gone
too, although it does take awhile to switch frames. For some frame it
temporarily draws a thick white border around them which then goes away.
Redraw seems a bit slower but its accurate.

Thats all I have had time to look for. I had to do that font translation
step but it works.

More later. Excellent work guys!

I have submitted a Gentoo bug to get an ebuild into the system, and
submitted by ebuild with it. Will see if it moves through the system.

Craig