[Scribus] Problem trying out version 1.1.1

Wayne Maeda iw
Tue Oct 14 15:39:03 CEST 2003

I've decided to give version 1.1.1 a try but have run into the following error
when running ./configure:

Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not found.
Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

I've tried installing a newer version of Qt but am not sure what the qt-mt
library is. Does anyone know where I can get this library and what filename
it's listed under? I've tried looking for it at rpmfind.net.  I'm running
Mandrake 9.1.

Thanks,
Wayne