[Scribus] CVS

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Tue Apr 13 14:29:29 CEST 2004

Craig,

I was going to ask you exactly that question!!!

By what I read, updated cvs are not numbered in the same sequence and
there may be multiple cvs versions before the team decides to go up a
number, say to 1.1.7 etc.

Some changes might look as tiny changes on some dialog boxes but are
major changes for the user (being able to limit the number of hyphens
in a row is not a small add-on, it really makes a difference on the
overall quality of the work done! The same applies for the
lock-to-grid feature!).

Getting back to cvs, as I didn't compile the Mandrake version myself,
I will ask for some help. I don't know if we are going to be able to
keep up with you guys but will certainly try.

Louis