[Scribus] No rich text?!!!

Terry Hancock hancock
Tue Apr 20 17:57:03 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 10:21 am, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Yes.. dont use Paragraph Styles....
> Works perfectly.. and simply.

Um. What's the alternative -- there doesn't appear to be any other way
to format text.  The properties menu applies to the entire block of text,
and I don't even see a way to select a word within a block of text.

What am I missing?

> If I can produce a 36 page magazine and others have been able to produce
> their newsletters and publications, you can produce your newsletter.

I'm fully prepared to accept that I've missed something obvious here --
like I said, I was incredulous that you actually can't do such a thing.

Thanks,
Terry