[Scribus] CVS start + CMYK tiffs

Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas deejay1
Thu Aug 19 11:07:14 CEST 2004

Dnia Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:18:08 +0200 (CEST) w e-mailu od Kai-Uwe
Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> przeczytano:

> Hallo,
>
> in the downloaded cvs tree I could not find generic intructions. This
> resulted in fiddeling with copies from the last tarball for many files
> and so on. After figuring out that:

Just checkout the tree from CVS and run make -f Makefile.dist.
Ah, and check that you have the devel packages for QT installed.
The correcto order for runing the auto* tools is
aclocal;autoconf;automake and perl admin/am_edit (without the last one
it doesn't build the *.moc files)

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
"PLD wspiera tych uzytkownikow, ktorym PLD dziala." - djurban