[Scribus] scribus

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Dec 16 18:50:07 CET 2004

On Thursday 16 December 2004 18:32, James Gilmore wrote:
> Pardon me, I realize I have been lurking and not participating.
> However, it seems to me that the "cloak and dagger" business is mostly
> just cultural differences, different approaches to dealing with
> people. Give them a chance, and I feel that you will find them to be a
> welcome help.

Yes, just a little patience at times would be nice.

> Also, give Craig a break. Look at how far and how fast scribus has
> developed. Frankly, I'm astounded. Obviously, he is doing something
> right.  I don't think he's given reason not to trust his judgement.

Thanks, we, and especially Franz, are working our proverbials off to get 1.2.1
finalised. We have pretty much stopped 1.3 development to concentrate on
1.2.1, then we will switch back.

> Nice poetry, by the way.
> Not related, but interesting as trivia, skribus translates to
> "should/could write" in Esperanto, so, "Mi skribus gxin,"= "I could
> write it."
> Thank you for the hard work that has made scribus such a great app.

Interesting. Cant pronounce it with that x in there tho :)

Craig