[Scribus] english at last?

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Thu Dec 23 15:27:44 CET 2004

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:51:33 +0100
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> Current stats for 1.2.1:
> 8 languages with translation % over 99%
> 20 languages with translation % over 85% (incl the 8 above)
>
> And the rest...
>
> /me begs translators to have a quick look at bugs.scribus.net/trans and see
> if their language needs an update, and contact me.

If my memory serves me well, some people volunteered not so long ago for the following languages: Albanian, Korean, Turkish, Indonesian, Lithuanian - is anybody currently working on these translations? Galician, Basque, and Hungarian have been unmaintained for very long time (more than a year, I think).

I think, we, the list members could at least help to spread in our languages the news, that new translators are needed.

br
Maciej

http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=translationhowto&page=translation_howto