[Scribus] Brazilian Portuguese translation

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes fggdebian
Fri Dec 31 03:35:43 CET 2004

Hi Craig and Maciej,

Consta no registro %CB29143 do Livro da Grande Teia que
Craig, em 29/12/04 escreveu o seguinte:

> Sorry I didnt answer you, yet. If you would like to please do so. I
> gave your email address to someone else who asked me about this
> translation today and hopefully you can work together or at least
> decide who is going to do this translation

No problem. I received an e-mail from the last responsable for the
translation and I'm beginning to do the jog now...   8-)

> > I don't know, if Frederico has been given an answer to this
> > question, but I think, it would be generally not bad to have some
> > indication on the http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/ site regarding
> > which language needs new maintainer - something like a new column
> > saying "unmaintained" or"maintained by <contact info>".
>
> Yes.. Will look at that after we squeeze 1.2.1 out the door.

Hummm... That's a great idea... It will be good to organize our efforts.

Regards,

Frederico
Linux User #228171
Debian-BR User #434
MinaS Livre <http://www.minaslivre.org>

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que n?o h? ningu?m
que explique e ningu?m que n?o entenda." (Cec?lia Meireles)