[Scribus] For those who are interested...

Paul paul
Sat Feb 14 17:01:49 CET 2004

Hi,

> > has found it lots of fun to play with "that program daddy and Uncle
> > Franz in Germany does".
>
> cool. "uncle Franz"... rofl :)
> I'm afraid this nick will remain :D

It's an English tradition. So that kids don't get frightened by various
people, they get called Uncle and Aunty - even if they aren't blood
relatives. It's usually kept to god parents and family friends or those
who are talked about in inordinate amounts ;-p

> paul, present my regards to your son. tell him that it will be healed before
> he'll wed (as the saying goes ;))

Yep :-)

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is mearly the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who