[Scribus] Line breaks

Tomasz Koprowski klapek
Sat Jan 24 23:35:40 CET 2004

Hello,

I was trying to create a songbook with Scribus and encountered
a little problem: it would be desirable to have line-breaks
that don't act as paragraph-breaks. Unfortunately I couldn't
find any way to obtain them (tried different combinations
of {Shift|Alt|Ctrl}+Enter).

Another annoyance is that text style is applied only to the
paragraph in which the text cursor currently resides, even
if the whole content of a frame is selected. In a songbook
it means applying style line-by-line, verse-by-verse ;)

I'm using 1.1.4 and it already is a very neat piece of
software :D

Regards,
Tomek Koprowski