[Scribus] scribus-1.1.7: scribusview.cpp:2206: error: `pow'undeclared (first use this function)

Michael Schloh von Bennewitz michael.schloh
Thu Jun 17 17:29:47 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004, Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 17:06, Gansser, Martin wrote:
>> the solotion for HPUX is to add the following lines to scribus/scribusview.cpp
>>
>> #ifdef __hpux
>> #include <stdio.h>
>> #include <math.h>
>> #endif
>>
>> can someone comit this changes ?
>>
> should be done in next cvs i expect

I assume that Scribus wants to adhere to the ISO C++ standard which
specifies inclusiong of 'cstdio' and 'cmath' rather than those files above.
See standards document ISO/IEC 14882:1998(E) page 319 for an explanation.

This is already done correctly in scribus/scribus.cpp, although I see that
the (incorrect) form above is used in other source files.

michael.schloh at cw.com
Development Team, Operations Northern Europe
Cable & Wireless Telecommunications Services