[Scribus] Insert special / paragraph styles / pasteboard

Fvrnamn Efternamn proselyte
Tue Mar 30 13:04:31 CEST 2004

I have been testing the cvs-version now for a while, it looks like it will become a wonderful program. Having used Quark before I tried to reconstruct an old document (made in Quark). While doing this a couple of questions came up,

1. Lines under/over paragraphs: In quark these are set in paragraph styles, where (if anywhere) can these settings found in scribus.

2. There is a menu in scribus "Extras->Insert special". When I click this nothing happens, should anything happen? I expected to get a menu (dialog) where I could choose to insert pagenumber, non-breaking space, en, em etc. (all those things whose keyboard combination seems to slip from memory from time to time).

3. Pasteboard: In quark there is space around the document where I can paste pictures and textboxes for later use (or when moving around), I haven't been able to find a way to do this in scribus. Is there a way to set this up?

Best regards,