[Scribus] Downloading RPMS from the scribus website

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Mon Nov 1 12:45:11 CET 2004

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:39:31 +0000
PFJ <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've had a bug report about downloading RPMs from the Scribus website
> from people using the Gecko engine (Mozilla, Firefox etc).
>
> Can someone please let me know if they are able to download the tar
> balls from the website without a problem and also what happens if they
> right click on the link and say save from there?
>
> It should help me sort the problem a bit quicker

Tar files download properly, if I try to save an rpm package I get such
a filename in the dialog: scribus-1.2-1.0suse91.i686.rpm.tar
I think it's just a wrong mime type in apache's configuration.

--
Lukasz Jernas
|Architektura klient-serwer przypomina seks nastolatk?w. Wszyscy o tym|