[Scribus] Color management in Scribus

mark mkimsal
Mon Nov 1 16:38:26 CET 2004

Craig Ringer wrote:

>On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 09:54, Jozsef Mak wrote:
>

>>I have already posted this message on various forums but I havent received
>>usable information so far. I hope someone can help me here. I installed
>>Scribus on fedora 2 and I am trying to implement the color management tool
>>called Little cms. According to the Scribus documentation there is a color
>>management option in the Edit menu but it doesnt show in my program.
>>

>It would be very helpful if you could let the list know what distro and
>version you're using, what Scribus version you're using, how you
>installed it (RPMs/DEBs, compiled from CVS, etc), and how you configured
>the compile if you compiled it yourself.

I have problems with lcms and scribus on Mandrake 10.1 installed via
RPMs.  liblcms1 is a dependency of the scribus rpm, and ldd
/usr/bin/scribus shows that it is linked to /usr/lib/liblcms.so.1.  When
Scribus is run there are no options for color management in any of the
GUIs.  Is there a way to get the ./configure line used to build the
application from the binary?  Like, scribus --config-line would be a
nice option to have for debugging on various distros.

versions:
liblcms1-1.13-1mdk
liblcms1-devel-1.13-1mdk
libscribus0-1.2-2mdk
scribus-1.2-2mdk

I have also tried building from CVS as of last thursday, but the
resulting binary segfaults.