[Scribus] Scribus and Cygwin

Plinnell scribusdocs
Sun Nov 7 09:23:51 CET 2004

On Sunday 07 November 2004 09:26, Johannes R?schel wrote:
> Hi 2u,
>
> has anybody experiences with Scribus and Cygwin? Is it possibly to
> completely switch over to Cygwin under Win XP and CVS Scribus?

No. There needs to be a lot patching to get it to compile and run. The patches
sent by Ralf Habacker take a fair amount of time to apply and even then they
are out of date with the code changes and additions in Scribus. Even then not
all the plug-ins work properly.

>Whats about Qt - is that up to date in Cygwin?

I think the last time I checked it was on 3.2.3, not 3.3.x

> Thanx4your help,
> Johannes

Cheers,
Peter