[Scribus] Feature needed in Scribus

Greg Hill bettyandgreg
Wed Nov 10 04:22:58 CET 2004

How about a "pasteboard", so items can be dragged off the page temporarily
without them disappearing. Such a feature is standard in desktop publishing
programs, but Scribus doesn't appear to have it. If I'm wrong about this,
please forgive me, but I'm just learning about Scribus and not yet familiar
with every feature. The pasteboard is practically indispensible in the
graphic design world. (I've been doing graphic design work with photoshop,
Corel and Quark on Mac and PC for over 10years). Just a thought.:-))
--
Greg Hill

The impossible just takes a little longer, but the results are worth the
effort!