[Scribus] cross references

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Nov 10 15:05:17 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 22:00, Bob Horvath wrote:

> It seems like it would be very clumsy on big projects.  I am envisioning
> magazine type projects where you want to add an ad in the middle.

Yeah, I know. You can still have Scribus automatically flow the text
from one frame to the next, it just can't add the 'continued' message.
Yet.

I guess to me it's not that big a deal, because it's something Quark (at
least Quark 4) lacks as well so we're just used to it here. We currently
make our newspaper as a bunch of individual pages (again to work around
Quark limitations) so such a feature wouldn't do us any good anyway.

--
Craig Ringer