[Scribus] Clarification on undo

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip
Mon Nov 15 23:52:02 CET 2004

I am having a lot of problems using undo in Scribus. It seems that a lot of
steps dont have an undo option.

I am trying to edit an SVG initially created in Inkspace. On importing into
Scribus, I tried ungrouping the image. Then I tried "rubberband" selecting
a group of shapes in that SVG, to move them to some other place in the
canvas. Unfortunately, I missed selecting a small shape. So I tried an undo
to bring back the just moved set of shapes back to its original position so
that I can try selecting them again. But it seems that last move wasnt
recorded. So I have to import the SVG again to try another time, which you
would agree is quite frustating.

Could someone point me to some information that clarifies which actions are
undoable currently in Scribus? Am I experiencing a bug?

Thanks,
  Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3