[Scribus] PDF for the online help

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip
Tue Nov 16 22:35:51 CET 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 November 2004 22:16, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>> I find mentions of the online Scribus help (Help->Scribus manual) being a
>> PDF. Where can I download it, or the source? The only doc links I can spot
>> is that of Niyam's tutorial.
>
> Doesnt exist in PDF yet. Niyam tutorial does, from his website. www.niyam.com

Yes. I got Niyam's tutorial, but I wanted the manual. The problem with the
online manual is that, unlike the web pages, the images don't show up in
the help viewer. So, in some places, I have no clue what the author is
talking about.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3