[Scribus] Local fonts and SQL integration

Rohit Dhawan rd.dhawan
Wed Nov 17 15:55:12 CET 2004

By Local Font Library System,

i mean implimentation of  a system where in
a system that is open source and has ability to be remotely updated
with fonts and
provides the ability to user for using all the new and old fonts
housed on a server.
Something like Adobe's ATM font manager(It does not have server option).

as for hooking Scribus into various databases could you forward a set
method for one which you have atleast some success rate so that i can
come up with a suggestion and other methods for implimentation with
our development team.

regards,
Rohit D.