[Scribus] Saved printing settings

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Nov 22 00:15:57 CET 2004

I didn't realize this until today about Scribus saving printing
settings.  I was using a machine I hadn't printed from for a while (from
Scribus), and just automatically pressed Ctrl-P and then Return.  It
turned out that the last time I had printed in Scribus I made 15 copies,
and this was saved by Scribus, so I was scrambling around getting the
printing stopped after I realized what was going on.

It seemed to me that the default behavior for Scribus ought to be to
*not* save the number of copies when you quit Scribus, or perhaps be
like Gimp where you have a choice of saving settings or not.

Greg