[Scribus] questions/feature request

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Nov 25 05:03:04 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

while editing a document some questions arose which might lead to a
feature request. But maybe I simply missed something:

The first one is about typography:

German (,, '' resp. >> <<) and other (<< >>) quotation marks without
involving KCharselect? A "Preferences" option as in OOo would be fine.
Keyboard shortcuts would be even better.
I can't invoke the "Special Characters" in Scribus 1.2, so maybe that's
just one of my problems.

And here's the second question:
How can I determine the distance between a picture frame and text?
Again, OOo has a fine dialog to determine the options - something
similar in scribus would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Christoph