[Scribus] symbolic links

BandiPat magicpage91
Fri Nov 26 04:16:36 CET 2004

[...]

Craig Bradney wrote:
> Scribus (at least CVS, I forget if 1.2 does it too) does save the previous
> directory for a whole range of things. Thats one reason why you have
> a .scribus/prefs.xml file (as well as it will replace your scribusrc)
>
> Craig

Craig,
Along the lines that Gregory is talking about, would it be possible to
build a history into the file chooser?  Incorporate a drop down menu
like most of KDE has to show the last several locations you visited?
I've not had any problems with the way it works now and using my home
button, but I don't have such a convoluted setup such as Frank's.  I
don't find the symlinks attractive at all, but I understand him using them.

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.2 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206