[Scribus] Re: Taking over pictures from OOo

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Mon Nov 29 16:00:30 CET 2004

Thanks Christoph,

runs perfectly.

Unfortunately, I have the problem with OOo that it runs from the server
here, via X to my desktop PC. There is Xfree 3 on this machine, and OOo
has a bug that makes it awfully slow on such graphic cards. I tried to
update OOo because I was told this problem was removed, but it didn't help.

So I will follow Craig's tip first because it causes less clicks and
dialogs to appear (your procedure almost takes 5 minutes here...).

Rolf