[Scribus] Scribus and SuSE 9.2

Graham Monk gdmonk
Mon Nov 29 18:55:00 CET 2004

On Monday 29 November 2004 00:00, Ralf Kroeger wrote:
> Hi
>
> > I just installed SUSE 9.2 and I could not find the Scribus
> > rpms on my instalation discs. I downloaded them from
> > knetknight using bittorrent. I installed the rpm from
> > packman ( 1.17 ) which I had used before but now when
> > I try to open a previously made document Scribus crashes
> > with signal 11. Can anyone make any sugestions as to
> > what is going on? And a place to get 1.2 RPMs?
>
> In my Suse 9.2-Package I found scribus only on the DVD, not on any CDs
>
> bye

Many Thanks Ralf

At least I know there is nothing wrong with my CDs.
Until I get hold of a copy of the DVD ( My local supplier has problems
with Novel's distribution network ) Can anyone point me to or email
me a copy of 1.2 for SUSE 9.2?
At the moment the 9.1 RPM is still giving signal 11 faults, or can
you suggest a solution?

Graham