[Scribus] a very OT question about distros

Markus Roduner markus
Tue Sep 21 12:20:59 CEST 2004

Hi Petr

I use Yoper here. Packages are new and it is optimized for i686. So fast, but
not hard to configure as gentoo. And Scribus CVS compiles without problems.
It is in the apt repository too (not every day freshly compiled so). Have a
look at www.yoper.com.

CU - Markus