[Scribus] First issue completed but scrolling speed is a major issue

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Mon Sep 27 07:48:24 CEST 2004

On giving this further thought, I'm wondering if we would gain
anything by chopping the paper in half.  Get approximately the first
half of the ads into place in one Scribus document, then get the other
half together in another document, then somehow stitch them together
afterward.

I'm thinking there would be two steps here. After laying out the two
sections of the paper, then add pages 21 through 40 to pages 1 through
20.  Then somehow drag the top of the first column of classifieds on
page 21 back up into page 20 to meet where-ever the last of the first
20 pages of classifieds ended.

What do you guys think of that idea?  Is there an easy way to tack two
(or more) Scribus documents together like that?