[Scribus] Copy/paste issue

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Tue Sep 28 00:01:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have experienced difficulties copying then pasting from one text frame
to the other, using/not using the Text Editor. Basically, the copied
text is not copied. It's even worse with cut/paste... as you can
imagine! You end up with nothing! I thought there was a bug report filed
for this but I can't find it anymore. Or was it in an email to the list?
Anyhow, if someone could just confirm that the same happens elsewhere or
tell me what's the #ID of that bug report. I don't want to duplicate but
I want to review and maybe add info, if necessary.

Thanks!

Louis