[Scribus] Re: Line Spacing per paragraph or per line?

Dale dalek
Wed Sep 29 22:22:47 CEST 2004

I am in the process of converting a local newspaper to Linux and
Scribus.  We would like to be able to do the same without styles.  We
never used styles in Quark and it seemed to just add one more step to
the layout process.  In Quark you just highlight the text, and change it.

Could this be put on a "to do" list?  Sure would be easier than having
to make all those styles.  We never use the same one twice either.

Motion seconded.  Somebody carry it, please.

dalek