[Scribus] Tile Printing

Steve Jacobs steve
Sun Aug 28 05:19:52 CEST 2005

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:52:41 -0400
Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> > >man poster
> > >
> > >poster - Scale and tile a postscript image to print on multiple
pages

> > The reason I asked is that when I did 'man poster' I got nothing.
Is it
> > part of some other package. I have psutils, so it must not be in
there.

> Fair enough. I think it's a script which uses ghostview. You don't
have anything like poster on your distro cds?

On Debian just do 'apt-get install poster'. Otherwise, you can get the
source at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5682/poster.html. I
don't think it needs Ghostscript or Ghostview. According to the web site
it runs on Windows too, but I've never tried that.

Regards,

Steve

--

Steve Jacobs