[Scribus] OT: ICC Examin 0.36 Release

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b
Wed Aug 31 00:01:45 CEST 2005

Am 30.08.05, 23:36 +0200 schrieb PLinnell:

> On Tuesday 30 August 2005 23:35, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > a new release of the ICC Examin profile viewer is out and available

> If you can provide links for SRPMS, I can build suse 9.3 and 9.1 and a
> bit later Fedora-4 rpms.

The Oyranos library may not work as expected. ICC Examin Source
package should simply build rpms by typing:
$ make rpm

The resulting binary has the more exotic dependencies linked in
statically.

Anyway the SRPM is at:
<http://www.behrmann.name/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=71&id=63>

thanks