[Scribus] Adding Text Frame to Master Page

John nesredep
Tue Dec 6 13:21:50 CET 2005

Start up Scribus 1.3.2cvs

It opens to New Document dialog. Use all defaults, click ok.  Get document
view, first page.

Edit master pages; edit normal by placing a 2 inch square text frame in
center of page.

Close "edit master page" and thereby return to document view.

The text frame is now visible (dotted lines), but it doesn't behave like a
text frame.  (Can't "get Text", etc)

What am I missing?  Probably something dumb, but I just don't see it--I have
looked through the Wiki, tutorials, Googled...and I'm stuck.

John