[Scribus] [announce] CMYK Patch gets image support

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Mon Feb 14 16:50:59 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:18:33 +0100
Martin Costabel <costabel at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Maciej Hanski wrote:
> []
> > Nice howto, I hope, you don't mind:
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Installing_Scribus_on_Mac_OS_X
>
> I don't mind, but I am afraid that this might be a little less useful
> than one could think:
>
> First, it is a howto for installing the *cvs* version of scribus plus
> David's patch. For just installing the released version of scribus, it
>
> is too complicated, the first 3 points in the list of 7 would be
> sufficient.
>
> And second, the expressions "your patch" and "the attached little
> shell script scribus-cvs.sh" will pobably remain obscure for the
> reader. In particular the latter one would be needed for the whole
> procedure to work.
>
> I am not yet acquainted with wikis, so I don't know how one would go
> about attaching a file there.

All points taken, corrections made, now there are two drafts:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Installing_Scribus_from_CVS_sources_on_Mac_OS_X
and http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Installing_Scribus_on_Mac_OS_X .
Consider them as a beginning of rough drafts with much potential to
improve (by other users :)

br
Maciej