[Scribus] CMYK -> RGB strikes again

David Purton dcpurton
Tue Feb 22 23:51:23 CET 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 12:32:47PM +0100, Tino Schwarze wrote:

> Actually, "make install" installed to /usr/local/scribus_cvs but I
> forgot that.
>
> Now I was able to produce a nicely looking CMYK PDF. Only my printer
> cannot print it nicely anymore - I've got no ICC profile for it; I
> suppose, they just built in a pretty good RGB->CMYK profile, therefore
> it printed RGB PDFs very well.

Ah, interesting question. Presumably this is a ghostscript/cups
configuration issue.

Any thoughts from the rest of the mailing list on this one?

> I'll see what the print shop says...

Let us know how it goes.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a