[Scribus] Short Words

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Thu Feb 24 16:53:16 CET 2005

Hi,

Short Words is a valuable addition to Scribus. I first want to thank the
devels for that!

 From the user point of view, I wonder if it would be too much to ask
for an interface that would allow to modify the file Short Words refers
to instead of the actual way. The file itself is not so rebutant, but
the way to access it is (at least for me!).

As a plus ? but there is already a bug [feature] filed for this ? there
is a need for various spaces (thin, em, en) and  it would be great to
get those into Short Words.

Answers, inputs, ideas, comments would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Louis